After months of debates, polls, and punditry, the primary season has begun! The Iowa caucus will have taken place on February 1st, soon followed by the first-in-the-nation New Hampshire primary on February 9th. Join an expert panel discussion that will analyze the results from the Iowa caucus, and the up-to-the-minute returns from New Hampshire on election night. This will be an exciting and evolving discussion that will yield strong indications of which candidates will build enough momentum to survive the short primary season to be contenders for their party’s nomination this summer.
- FBI Investigation and CA GOP in the 2016 Election
- State of the Presidential Campaign; 2016 CA ballot propositions
- Constitution Day Speech at Reagan Presidential Library
- Rocky start for Democratic convention: DNC bias charges, Party chair resigns
- First Days of the GOP Convention and Melania Trump’s Speech