Research Director Zachary Courser joins Ange-Marie Hancock of USC in discussing the possible effects of FBI Director James Comey’s Friday memo to Congress, as well as a look at the sorry prospects for the CA GOP going into Election Day on KPCC’s AirTalk with Larry Mantle. Prof. Courser’s comments start at minute 24.
- FBI Investigation and CA GOP in the 2016 Election
- State of the Presidential Campaign; 2016 CA ballot propositions
- Constitution Day Speech at Reagan Presidential Library
- Rocky start for Democratic convention: DNC bias charges, Party chair resigns
- First Days of the GOP Convention and Melania Trump’s Speech