The number of federal cases against individuals involved in the Capitol Hill Siege stands at 537. According to our latest analysis of the cases:
- The average age of individuals was 39-years-old.
- Individuals came from 43 states and the District of Columbia.
- Cases have been brought against 468 men (88%) and 69 women (12%).
- The largest numbers came from Florida (55), Texas (52), and Pennsylvania (47).
- The majority (>85%) were charged in part using evidence from their personal social media accounts, others’ accounts, or both
- 55 (10%) have military experience (50 Veterans, 2 National Guard, 2 Army Reserve, 1 Active Duty)
We will continue to monitor developments and provide daily updates. Browse the cases below. View county-level data below and download a spreadsheet of county-level data here.